- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Closeable, Readable
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- StreamNormalizingReader, StringNormalizingReader
public abstract class NormalizingReader
- extends Reader
This class represents a reader which normalizes the line break: \n,
\r, \r\n are replaced by \n. The methods of this reader are not
synchronized. The input is buffered.
Returns the current column in the stream.
Returns the current line in the stream.
Read characters into a portion of an array.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public int read(char cbuf,
- Read characters into a portion of an array.
- Specified by:
read in class
cbuf - Destination buffer
off - Offset at which to start writing characters
len - Maximum number of characters to read
- The number of characters read, or -1 if the end of the
stream has been reached
public abstract int getLine()
- Returns the current line in the stream.
public abstract int getColumn()
- Returns the current column in the stream.
Copyright © 2008 Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.